Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Goal 1: Accomplished!

Well, I can't believe I actually met my 10 lb goal, and a few days early at that!  I was a bit shocked when I got on the scale this morning, and I am sure tomorrow it will be up a couple of  pounds because I thoroughly enjoyed myself tonight at my parents house.  Two glasses of wine, steak, chips, and ice cream cake.  Oops!  Tomorrow I hope to get a walk in and eat a little healthier than I did today.  I was glancing at some pictures and have really noticed a difference in my face...


This was taken July 2, courtesy of Lucy Rae Photography (LOVE LOVE LOVE them)

This was taken today, July 24

Only one chin in the second picture!  Yay!  I am feeling more and more comfortable in my own skin as I lose the weight.  I was so uncomfortable before.  I still want to lose 10 more pounds (give or take a few).  I know these last 10 are going to be a lot harder, so I will need all the encouragement I can get.  Random text messages telling me to work out would be appreciated.

Obviously  I have noticed the loss in other areas too.  Buh bye love handles!


Yikes.  I hate looking at that first one but I guess it is necessary to see the progress.

Now I get to feel comfortable and confident in my big bro's wedding on Saturday.  I am so incredibly thrilled for him and his beautiful fiance, Calla.  They are an adorable couple and I wish them a lifetime of happiness together.

Happy hump day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment